Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matrixninja

NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership! Empty
PostSubject: NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership!   NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership! EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010 - 23:10

Ok well guys,you probably know me,Im your 1337 admin.Anyway,I've created my own gaming community called Nucular Gold Fish Gaming [NGFG] and server.I talked to overwatch and we've decided to sort of ''Merge".Other words,my server will sort of be our tf2 server,just a different community! To put most simply,if you have TF2,and feel like playing,come to my server! I will be supporting DOOMSDAY so NGFG can checkout the DOOMSDAY gmod server,and over will be supporting my server.Its probably confusing,but its basically a partnership!

Heres my servers IP:
Please note that the server is not fully functional,as iam trying to add mods to it.However,it will function normally,just not with the cool mods.So go on if you want.Ill let you know when everything is set up,and ready to play.

Fourm: http://ngfg.one-forum.net/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
matrixninja

PostSubject: Re: NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership!   NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership! EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 18:20

CMON GUYS..Go on once and a while,Im sure SOME of you have TF2.
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

PostSubject: Re: NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership!   NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership! EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 18:26

I tried to add the ip but you closed the server before i could add it.
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership!   NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership! Empty

Back to top Go down

NGFG and DOOMSDAY partnership!
Page 1 of 1