Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 17:58

Ok there have been some problems with the server. Only a few members of the clan (Overwatch, matrixninja, tiger, FD God, and Darkangel) have been on the server. More than half of the clan members (you know who you are) are barely on the server. Dont say "Nobody is on" because if you fucking joined, people would join, all you have to do is put some effort. You think everything is going to happen by itself? Well its not. I was on the server yesterday, and 2 people joined because i was on it. If i do the match 1 person on the server will add 2 more to the server = 3 people on the server. Think about it, if there are 4 people on the server, its bound at least 2 or more people would join. Back to the matter, we got 2 new clan members because of 1 person. And earlier today, we found 2 troublemakers on the server. They were caught by FD God. DarkAngel watched them after FD God left. And gets whos in charge of catching troublemakers? Annihailte and iSpork. Its ok for iSpork because he was offline most of the day. But annihialte was off having fun a different server. Do your job. And too bad we got some lazy asses out there and dont care about the clan (zaszman, kim) Zasz practily left because he is never on server or forums.Kim just hates everything now. And Kojak (the supposedly co-owner) has never paid me yet. And dont say "my card hasnt come in it" because its been over 6 weeks, either get off your ass and go to the bank and demand another 1. Annihialte says nobody is on server. DarkAngel doesnt go on because he only wants what he gets. Matrix has a tf2 server to manage so im ok with that. FD God is new. Kenjum has summerschool. iSpork is on a different game or offline. James is barely online. Tiger wants to go on a different server that has the same gamemode as ours and has to take care of a friend. I have a reason for everyone of you to be ashamed, except FD God and matrix, and darkangel, but the rest of you. It just dissapoints me. The main reason is I cant do everything by myself. I have helped or done 1 thing for everyone here. DarkAngel said fix the server i did. Annihialte said fix the server i did. Kojak told me to get a server, i did. Matrix told me to help him with his tf2 server i did. James said add jobs to server, i did. iSpork didnt ask for anything. Tiger said get more jobs, I DID. I did one thing for you guys, the least you can do is go on the server. Thats all i ask. And who do you think is the laziest one of them all? Go ahead pick me, i dont care, i know i have done the most work on the server.
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
iSpork
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
iSpork

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 0:17

I'm not even gonna make excuses. I admit I am almost never on the server and I'm sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:22

Hm, well I read this and I am pretty proud of all the times my name was mentioned (With a capital A) Even if I was looked down upon. I get bored easy without someone to talk to or something to do. I said I try to get at least a hour on the server a day. And I stand by that. But it is hard to leave the other server due to all the insane RP we are doing. All I am saying is... I want to play on your server but the gods of the other servers wont let me leave T-T (Excuse) Sorry. I will try to get on more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamemarines.net
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 8:25

I'd love to play if it wasnt darkrp.... darkrp is too lite of a gamemod when you start playing expirm3nt and Nexus and such. It's so hard to convert from such seriousness to such insanity. I guarentee you that darkrp is starting to fade out and the only servers keeping it have customized it to their benifit.
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:08

Yea, we need to go on facepunch and advertise our server.
Tiger is always on a server thats half full.
Back to top Go down
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 9:16

Yes, Kojak is right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamemarines.net
iSpork
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
iSpork

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 11:08

I have a Question. How am I supposed to Police the server if I don't have any admin powers whatsoever?
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

Server Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Problems   Server Problems EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010 - 11:46

Well i am going to create a special rank with evolve and gives you the following abilities:
Jail
DyJail
freeze
slap
slay
kick
rtd
spectate
and more
Back to top Go down
iSpork