Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED] Empty
PostSubject: Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED]   Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED] EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010 - 23:34

This weapon and gamemode is currently being made by FuryBlitz, and DarkAngel (DarkCore). This will be released with in 4 weeks. Look forward!
Weapon:
The weapon will be admin only, unless set otherwise by an admin mod.
The more the mouse is held down, the damage and range is increased.
The weapon has infinite ammo, but you have to wait 7 seconds for it to fire again.
Maybe in the future after it has been released it will have different types of ammo, like Freeze bomb, Fire bomb etc.

MortarWars (gamemode)
When a player spawns they have 10 seconds to get away from spawn, more than enough to so there will be no spawn camping.
There will be teams (Team 1, Team 2, Team 3 ( if you have any suggestion for names of teams, contanct me ))
It is round based, each round is 3 minutes, team with the most points win. Physgun will be enabled in order to make bases.
While still in making, more features will be made maybe.

If you have any suggestions for anything,contact me or reply to this.

Last edited by FuryBlitzX on Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 18:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Gunny
Gunny

PostSubject: Hey, its me presto.   Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 20:34

cool, i hope it works out fine.

hopefully there will be events in the future with these weapons to let players try these new weapons out.

well great job and good luck.

Presto/Gunny

logging out.
Back to top Go down
Reflection
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reflection

PostSubject: Re: Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED]   Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 20:38

^ One of gunny's first posts, cool. and for whatever reason Fury, I have the mortar in single player, what's up?
Back to top Go down
matrixninja

PostSubject: Re: Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED]   Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED] EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010 - 21:38

Da sounds cool,can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Gyronex
Gyronex

PostSubject: Re: Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED]   Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED] EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 9:46

If you're continuing this, I suggest allowing the physgun to only move your own props. Otherwise, people will use that to move other players' props in order for the mortar to hit them. It's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED]   Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortar weapon and gamemode [DELAYED]
Page 1 of 1