Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you rank server?

Go down 
+2
Zaszman
FuryBlitzX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

What do you rank server? Empty
PostSubject: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 22:48

On a scale of 1-10 what do you rank server. Explain why you ranked it ,and tell us what we can approve on.

What do you rank server? Lol222
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Zaszman
Zaszman

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 6:38

Honestly, I'd have to give it a 7/10

It's OK, but it won't really get popular if a 12-slot server. What it needs is more donations. Oh, and also, less admins using noclip/their powers in general. I see them flying around the map all the time. The only people I ever see on the server usually is admins, though...
Back to top Go down
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 8:55

+support on that, i try to use rp more than admin so more people accomidate better. Thats why i took noclip away from admins. Look guys, if you can help it, try to use your powers unless its a real reason. If you neednoclip, ill be happy to temporarily give it to you. But cmon admins, live up to what we recruited you to do, if you want me to be honest, the only people i realy care to keep admin is annhilate this, and squall (i have never seen zas or james on so can't really compare.) but all the else can be demoted for all i care, ive seen so much abuse on this server in the past 2 weeks then i have since ive been on gmod. you guys better pick it up or ima going to discuss a whole new roster of admins.
Back to top Go down
X-Stream
X-Stream

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 10:47

7.5/10 only reason not 9 or 10 because it has random down times, but it's worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 10:53

the reason it has random downs is because i was adding stuff and i asked an admin on the server if i could restart, and that admin said yes so i clicked restart server.
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
tigerofdoom
tigerofdoom

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:39

IT IS A 10-10 IT IS FREAKING AWSOME WOOOOT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
iSpork
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
iSpork

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptySat 19 Jun 2010 - 11:13

5/10 every time I've been on theres been almost no one online and RPing is no fun at all. also admins don't have to buy guns so the gun trade is almost 0.
Back to top Go down
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? EmptySat 19 Jun 2010 - 21:29

Overwatch and i are thinking about making all guns super only, no worries it will probably be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you rank server?   What do you rank server? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you rank server?
Page 1 of 1