Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

matrixninja's admin app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matrixninja

matrixninja's admin app Empty
PostSubject: matrixninja's admin app   matrixninja's admin app EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 11:48

1.How would you deal with a rmder?
I would first issue a warning,and kill them via the menu.If the rmding presists,I will issue a kick,then if the issue STILL presits,I will ban them (Probably 5-15 minutes depending on how much they dmed).
2.How would you deal with a prop spammer?
I would immediatly react by telling them thier mistake,and asking them to remove the props they spammed.If they dont,I'll simly do it for them!Kick and eventually ban if continous.
3.How would you deal with a prop blocker?
Instantly remove the blocking prop,and tell them the mistake theyve made.Kick and eventually ban if continous
4.How would you deal with a minge?
First,i'd tell them thier mistake,then Ill administer the most himmuliating punishment,ragdolling (I know this might sound a bit meh,but I have a special way of taking care of minges).Then Ill kick if they keep minging,and eventually ban.
5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do?
Deny thier request personally.If I DO think they deserve it,Ill talk to Fury or Kojak.
6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?
Instantly ban the person (This is to prevent him from further spamming) and remove the spammed props.If the person comes back and STILL does it,issue a longer ban.
7.How would you deal with a flamer?

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do
Tell the prop killer thier mistake,and as with the other rule breaks,kick if continued and ban eventually.
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

PostSubject: Re: matrixninja's admin app   matrixninja's admin app EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 12:33

Very good job.
but im gonna gonna go into details and i know you are a good admin on my server before so im gonna give you a 78/80
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: matrixninja's admin app   matrixninja's admin app EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 13:29

He never complains when i beat him....
good job, 72/80
Back to top Go down
tigerofdoom
tigerofdoom

PostSubject: Re: matrixninja's admin app   matrixninja's admin app EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:48

matrixninja deserves admin he handles problems well i have seen it on the server he is a great guy and a nice freind
{might not rememer me from old server and other servers}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: matrixninja's admin app   matrixninja's admin app Empty

Back to top Go down

matrixninja's admin app
Page 1 of 1