Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Stream's Admin Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Stream
X-Stream

X-Stream's Admin Test Empty
PostSubject: X-Stream's Admin Test   X-Stream's Admin Test EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:36

1.How would you deal with a rmder?

I would first tell him/her to stop (sternly) depending on how severe their actions were I would jail them. If it continues I would kick and if they refuse to stop, possibly even ban (again depending on the severity)

2.How would you deal with a prop spammer?
To prevent a crash I would immediately remove their props. After removing the props I would explain why I did the previously mentioned. If I keep an eye on them and they continue, it would result in a kick and if conitinued, well you get it.

3.How would you deal with a prop blocker?

Assuming they are only blocking with a few props, I would just remove those, but if they are blocking with a lot like most prop blockers, I would clean up all their props and freeze them/jail them. I would assess the situation further and if there seems to be no end to their immaturity, then it will be a kick and possibly 1-24 hour ban.

4.How would you deal with a minge?

Essentially I treat them like a little kick they are. I would tell them 'enough' and if any more "douchebaggery" or disrespect continues it's a kick or a short ban.

5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do?

I would first tell them it is not up to me and even if it was, I would want them to be more active. If they are active and I possibly deem them worthy then I would tell them to put out an application.

6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?

I would react as fast as possible in the following steps:
1. Clean up all of their props
2. Freeze/Jail to prevent more prop spawning
3. While they cannot do anything get their IP/Steam ID (Just in case)
4. If it continues kick them with a 30 minute to 1 hour ban (assuming I find that it is an attempt to crash the server not just random spamming
5. If they come back and continue their behavior, they get the Ban Hammer and I will keep their IP/Steam ID for future reference.

7.How would you deal with a flamer?

First I would tell him to calm down or just shut-up and stop making an ass of himself. If it continues like it usually does then they will be muted and when the time comes and they continue then I kick them.

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do

Similar to any other misuse of props I would clean their props, freeze/jail them, explain why I did what I did and then if it continues I would move into kicking and possibly a short ban.
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

PostSubject: Re: X-Stream's Admin Test   X-Stream's Admin Test EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 16:44

x-stream wrote:
1.How would you deal with a rmder?

I would first tell him/her to stop (sternly) depending on how severe their actions were I would jail them. If it continues I would kick and if they refuse to stop, possibly even ban (again depending on the severity)

2.How would you deal with a prop spammer?
To prevent a crash I would immediately remove their props. After removing the props I would explain why I did the previously mentioned. If I keep an eye on them and they continue, it would result in a kick and if conitinued, well you get it.

3.How would you deal with a prop blocker?

Assuming they are only blocking with a few props, I would just remove those, but if they are blocking with a lot like most prop blockers, I would clean up all their props and freeze them/jail them. I would assess the situation further and if there seems to be no end to their immaturity, then it will be a kick and possibly 1-24 hour ban.

4.How would you deal with a minge?

Essentially I treat them like a little kick they are. I would tell them 'enough' and if any more "douchebaggery" or disrespect continues it's a kick or a short ban.

5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do?

I would first tell them it is not up to me and even if it was, I would want them to be more active. If they are active and I possibly deem them worthy then I would tell them to put out an application.

6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?

I would react as fast as possible in the following steps:
1. Clean up all of their props
2. Freeze/Jail to prevent more prop spawning
3. While they cannot do anything get their IP/Steam ID (Just in case)
4. If it continues kick them with a 30 minute to 1 hour ban (assuming I find that it is an attempt to crash the server not just random spamming
5. If they come back and continue their behavior, they get the Ban Hammer and I will keep their IP/Steam ID for future reference.

7.How would you deal with a flamer?

First I would tell him to calm down or just shut-up and stop making an ass of himself. If it continues like it usually does then they will be muted and when the time comes and they continue then I kick them.

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do

Similar to any other misuse of props I would clean their props, freeze/jail them, explain why I did what I did and then if it continues I would move into kicking and possibly a short ban.

1 9/10

2 10/10

3 9/10

4 8/10

5 10/10

6 10/10

7 10/10

8 10/10

FINAL SCORE 76/80
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: X-Stream's Admin Test   X-Stream's Admin Test EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 19:14

too nice for me, 71/80
Back to top Go down
X-Stream
X-Stream

PostSubject: Re: X-Stream's Admin Test   X-Stream's Admin Test EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 18:17

Thanks and I guess a 71/80 is decent. Not an A' though Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Stream's Admin Test   X-Stream's Admin Test Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Stream's Admin Test
Page 1 of 1