Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenjum's Admin test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenjum
Kenjum

Kenjum's Admin test Empty
PostSubject: Kenjum's Admin test   Kenjum's Admin test EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 16:22

1.How would you deal with a rmder?

I would strip the rdmer, then jail (pretty sure there is a jail command for admins) for 5 minutes along with a warning. If the rdmer keeps creating problems, 30 minute ban. If he/she returns still causing problems, 2 hours. Then If he/she still keeps coming back with problems, a perma ban.

2.How would you deal with a prop spammer?

Clean up all the player's props, jail for 5 minutes (again, assuming there is a jail command (pretty sure there is)), followed with a close eye on them. If they keep up the problem, 30 minute ban. Then after that the bans will become 24 hour bans.

3.How would you deal with a prop blocker?

Clean up his/her props, warning, strip, jail 5 minutes (admin command). If the continues, 30 minute ban. Then the bans will become 24 hours.

4.How would you deal with a minge?

Mingebags are those who rdm, prop spam, and dick around. I would do whatever according to what I've already said.

5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do?

If the player is just new, I would need to see them play for some time (2-3 weeks). If they come on a normal basis, behave well, then I will tell them to talk to one of the higher ranking admins. Otherwise, I will just tell them that there aren't any openings, not accepting right now, etc.

6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?

If a person is pro at crashing servers, they can do it with three props with the tool gun. If that were the case, I probably wouldn't be able to track them down unless I beat them to getting into the server and kept a close eye on everyone. The only other way that I know you can crash a server is by spamming, then I would do what I answered for question 2.

7.How would you deal with a flamer?

Mute and/or Gimp. After about 5-10 minutes, unmute/gimp. If they rejoined to be unmuted, 30 minute ban. If they keep on flaming, 30 minute ban. If They continue to flame when they come back, 1 hour ban, then 3 hours, then 24 hour bans.

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do

Strip them, warn them, jail for 5 minutes, If they keep on going, ban for 30 minutes, then 24 hours.

I would only perma ban if given permission by a higher ranking admin.
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

PostSubject: Re: Kenjum's Admin test   Kenjum's Admin test EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 16:34

Kenjum wrote:
1.How would you deal with a rmder?

I would strip the rdmer, then jail (pretty sure there is a jail command for admins) for 5 minutes along with a warning. If the rdmer keeps creating problems, 30 minute ban. If he/she returns still causing problems, 2 hours. Then If he/she still keeps coming back with problems, a perma ban.

2.How would you deal with a prop spammer?

Clean up all the player's props, jail for 5 minutes (again, assuming there is a jail command (pretty sure there is)), followed with a close eye on them. If they keep up the problem, 30 minute ban. Then after that the bans will become 24 hour bans.

3.How would you deal with a prop blocker?

Clean up his/her props, warning, strip, jail 5 minutes (admin command). If the continues, 30 minute ban. Then the bans will become 24 hours.

4.How would you deal with a minge?

Mingebags are those who rdm, prop spam, and dick around. I would do whatever according to what I've already said.

5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do?

If the player is just new, I would need to see them play for some time (2-3 weeks). If they come on a normal basis, behave well, then I will tell them to talk to one of the higher ranking admins. Otherwise, I will just tell them that there aren't any openings, not accepting right now, etc.

6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?

If a person is pro at crashing servers, they can do it with three props with the tool gun. If that were the case, I probably wouldn't be able to track them down unless I beat them to getting into the server and kept a close eye on everyone. The only other way that I know you can crash a server is by spamming, then I would do what I answered for question 2.

7.How would you deal with a flamer?

Mute and/or Gimp. After about 5-10 minutes, unmute/gimp. If they rejoined to be unmuted, 30 minute ban. If they keep on flaming, 30 minute ban. If They continue to flame when they come back, 1 hour ban, then 3 hours, then 24 hour bans.

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do

Strip them, warn them, jail for 5 minutes, If they keep on going, ban for 30 minutes, then 24 hours.

I would only perma ban if given permission by a higher ranking admin.

1 10/10

2 10/10

3 10/10

4 10/10

5 10/10

6 10/10

7 9/10

8 10/10

FINAL SCORE: 79/80
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: Kenjum's Admin test   Kenjum's Admin test EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 21:43

good, 67/80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenjum's Admin test   Kenjum's Admin test Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenjum's Admin test
Page 1 of 1