Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DaSheeznit's Admin Test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaSheeznit
DaSheeznit

DaSheeznit's Admin Test Empty
PostSubject: DaSheeznit's Admin Test   DaSheeznit's Admin Test EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010 - 23:40

1.How would you deal with a rmder?
I dont know what a rmder is sorry.

2.How would you deal with a prop spammer?
1st I would warn him by telling him not to spam or he could get muted or possibly banned.
2nd if he doesnt stop I would mute him for adleast 2 minutes,
3rd if he still continues i would ban him from the server not his ip.

3.How would you deal with a prop blocker?
Well i would simply kick him out of the server and if he still blocks i would account ban him.

4.How would you deal with a minge?
Sorry i dont know what a minge is aswell..

5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do?
I would simply tell him not to ask anyone for admin or myself or he could get banned if he does to often or ignorently.

6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?
I would IP Bann who ever is causing it and i would call the owner of the server .

7.How would you deal with a flamer?
Flamer?

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do
If by killing you mean like Spawn killing? I would kick him and if he continues probably ban him from the specific server.

DaSheeznit's Comment:
Thanks for reading hopefully approving , I would just like to add some qualitys and more about me, So i read it was 20 points for my activity on the Forums, I have to say, im not always on forums, i check them every.. 2 or 3 days but if i was admin i probably would look more for if people need help.. And some more advice for my points, Ive owned a WoW Server befor but i shut it down because it got crashed it was populated of nearly.. 50 people per day maybe less and ive been admin 2 times in different servers but now im not in any . And i saw this server does not have much people thats why i desided to come on forums to see whats going on . Thanks ! Have a good day Wink Good Game. Awesome Face
Back to top Go down

DaSheeznit's Admin Test
Page 1 of 1