Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Test - Annihialte THIS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

Admin Test - Annihialte THIS Empty
PostSubject: Admin Test - Annihialte THIS   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 17:26

1.How would you deal with a rmder?

2.How would you deal with a prop spammer?

3.How would you deal with a prop blocker?

4.How would you deal with a minge?

5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do?

6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?

7.How would you deal with a flamer?

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do

1. How would I Deal with it HOW would I deal with it you ask? FREEZE, Bring the monster to me Give him the old Annihialte Stern talking to. If he continues kick him and blah blah blah

2. Freeze, Delete all their props kick them. IF/WHEN they come back and they continue Ban for 1 HOUR

3. IF he is boxing me or anyone else in. I pull out my handy remover tool save the man/women Freeze the culprit kick him for five minute!

4. MingeBag - MingeBags are often referred as assholes, 12 year olds, and n00bs. Most often they will join your server or game and generally fuck up your constructions. Extreme caution is recommended when allowing these users to join your game. If/IN the case they join and deliberately mess up Your shit. I will Freeze and give him a talking to. MAYbe Take away all of his items freeze him If he is an Ass I kick em.

5. I generally Deny them Admin-ship and tell them they need to earn it and of course get Fury (ME) or Kojak To confirm them. Usually i can tell if they are worthy or not.

6. I personally Kick him immediately then if it is so messed up after prop clean up i restart server.

7. Flamer - Extremely flamboyant homosexual. Very bright clothing, loud speach, upbeat attitude, often noisy or annoying, intrusive. Very very gay... Now I for one feel this is the wrong definition BUT if it is i will act really really nice to him so he does not get offended lmao.

7/a. Flamer A person who constantly starts fights on forums or message boards. Usually with many vulgar statements, and outright lies. If this is the case I assure that he gets destroyed verbally if he is an ass then begins trying to crash the server PUNT HIM (kick him).

8. If it comes down to this i have to talk to the guy it is extremely important for him to like you... Understand you. We will work on this and eventually he will stop I shall be hopeful. BUT if im felling like an ass ill freeze him then talk to him if he continues kick him if he comes back ban him for Half an hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamemarines.net
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

PostSubject: Re: Admin Test - Annihialte THIS   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 17:29

1 9/10

2 10/10

3 9/20

4 10/10

5 10/10

6 10/10

7 10/10

8 10/10

FINAL SCORE 78/80
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

PostSubject: Yesss   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 19:36

Second best! I wanted a perfect score ANGRY Must study study

Admin Test - Annihialte THIS Briankatana
Back to top Go down
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: Admin Test - Annihialte THIS   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 21:46

I've seen you in action b4 so, out of past expectations, 72/80.
Back to top Go down
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

PostSubject: Re: Admin Test - Annihialte THIS   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 21:58

BITCH. I suppose thats generous I have seen your other peoples grades lmao. And I believe I am the oldest here :O
Back to top Go down
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: Admin Test - Annihialte THIS   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 22:02

BS i'm almost 17.
Back to top Go down
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

PostSubject: Re: Admin Test - Annihialte THIS   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 22:02

GUESS WHAT So am I farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Test - Annihialte THIS   Admin Test - Annihialte THIS Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Test - Annihialte THIS
Page 1 of 1