Doomsday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Doomsday

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admins My Admin Test Answers.

Go down 
+3
Kojak
FuryBlitzX
Kim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim

Admins My Admin Test Answers. Empty
PostSubject: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 10:29

Hi, my name is Kim. i always play on your RP server on Gmod, i have been playing on this server for about....2 months. but its ok i can give you 5$ idc muc but i want admin for your server i love it!!! 1.How would you deal with a rmder? I would tell him to stop while im on noclip so he knows im an admin, if he dosent i will kick him, if he comes back and keeps RDMing i will ban for an hour.

2.How would you deal with a prop spammer? If i met up with a spammer spamming props or spamming Chat i will give him 3 warnings then kick him, and he comes back ill ban him perma (for spamming <,< i hate spammers)

3.How would you deal with a prop blocker? If i met with a prop blocker, i would tell him to stop and give him 2 more warnings and then if he repeats ill kick, if he comes back i ban him for half hour our our choice.

4.How would you deal with a minge? omg if i met a freaking Minge that was prop blocking mass rdming and spamming also prop killing i would ban him perma no questions or warnings asked.

5.If a friend asks you for admin what do you do? i will tell him to apply on forums on this exact forum, register, then give 5 bucks or earn it by playing on the server for 2 weeks? 1week? one of those. (thats what Zojak told me)

6.In the event of someone trying to crash the server with props what do you do?
Auto clean up his prop and give him 3 warnings. kick him, and if he comes back and does it again i will ban him (however long Zojak or any admin sasy) Razz

7.How would you deal with a flamer? If i met up with a flamer, i would 1 tell him to calm down its just a game, 2 i would give him 2000 dollars (on dark rp XD), and 3 i would give him a drug free.

8.If someone is prop killing what do you do? I would give them 3 warnings to stop then kick them, if they came back and did it again i would ban (however zojak or what ever you guys prefer)
Back to top Go down
FuryBlitzX
Fixer
Fixer
FuryBlitzX

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 11:44

1 10/10
2 8/10
3 9/10
4 10/10
5 10/10
6 9/10
7 5/10 YOU WOULD DO WHAT?
8 9/10

FINAL SCORE: 70/80
Back to top Go down
https://doomsday.4umer.com
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 12:04

66/80, show more progress on server, donate the money, you will see yourself as admin later on.
Back to top Go down
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 12:33

Lol "Zojak" Anyway I give it a 65 EVEN though my vote doesnt matter. Why the hell would you give a Flamer free drugs and 2 k? Never mind donate and do well on server you will be admin in no time at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamemarines.net
matrixninja

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 14:13

Meh...40/80 (My vote probs don't matter either,but I kinda got something important to say).Why? Well for most of the rule breaks,2nd time breaking the rule,it's a perma ban.In my eyes,perma banning is the ABOSULTE LAST RESORT as a punishment.Not for a second offence.Maybe a small ban is ok,but not a perma.That is all.
Back to top Go down
tigerofdoom
tigerofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 19:00

i know my vote dosnt matter but why give the flamers cash and drugs thats telling them they are doing right people are like animals if they are givin gifts for stuff they keep doing it show more power over them dont congratulate them for doign wronge i say let him wait 3 days for a new test but what do i know im not kojak or fury so up to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Annihialte_This
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annihialte_This

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 19:26

Dont... Dont give your vote on anything else in the admin section please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamemarines.net
Reflection
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reflection

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 4:07

lol annihilate

-Nik :OMGEPIK:
Back to top Go down
Kojak
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Kojak

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 10:44

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins My Admin Test Answers.   Admins My Admin Test Answers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Admins My Admin Test Answers.
Page 1 of 1